These Air Fryer Mini Corndogs are simple to make in just under 10 minutes, starting with frozen corndogs that you can buy in a package at the store.
If you like corn dogs, these mini ones are perfect for a quick snack and they are super easy to make in the air fryer, so you don’t have to worry about heating up the oven anymore.
We love preparing mini corn dogs and mini tacos with an air fryer because it makes them crispy, crunchy, and perfectly cooked inside. Serve them with ketchup or any dipping sauce you like for a fun and easy snack.
Ingredients You Need
- Frozen Mini Corndogs – It used to be that you could only get the full sized corn dogs, but now mini corn dogs can be found pretty much everywhere in the US. The brand we used are Foster Farms Mini Corn Dogs. You can also get State Fair brand, Johnsonville, and you can get them from Schwan’s.
- Ketchup and mustard – I like to dip my corn dogs in a mix of ketchup and mustard. Is that weird? Anyways, you can choose whatever dipping sauce you like for these.
How to Make Air Fryer Mini Corndogs
Place the corndogs in the air fryer basket. Try not to overlap them. They need space around them to crispy up properly.
Air fry them at 390°F for 8 minutes, flipping them over at the halfway point. I usually just shake the basket a few times during cooking. This ensure they get cooked perfectly all around.
While I’ve found that 8 minutes is pretty perfect, you might need to cook them longer, depending on your air fryer and how frozen the corn dogs were. If you like them extra crispy add an extra minute or 2 to the cook time.
Remove and serve with ketchup and mustard.
- Put the frozen corn dogs in the air fryer. Space them out as much as you can. Try no to allow them to touch each other. If you are preparing a large quantity, you can do it in batches.
- Depending on the type and size of your air fryer, these corn dogs should cook in about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard or any desired dipping source of your choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are frozen mini hot dogs precooked?
Snacks are meant to be fast and easy to cook. So, yes, you can get pre-cooked frozen mini hot dogs. You can buy them from grocery stores. This just makes everything so easy. This is because all you have to do is take them out of their pack and put them immediately into the air fryer.
Can you put a corn dog stick in an air fryer?
Yes, you can. Spray olive oil in your air fryer and place the corn dogs in it. Note that after heating, everything will be hot, including the stick. So, you have to be careful while picking it out of the air fryer. I always use tongs to remove them. The good thing is that the sticks don’t burn. So, you don’t have to worry about a charred stick.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Simple Air Fryer Mini Corndogs
- 1 box Frozen mini corndogs
- Ketchup and mustard optional
- Place the corndogs in the air fryer basket, try not to overlap them. Air fry at 390°F for 8 minutes, flipping them over at the halfway point.
- Remove and serve with ketchup and mustard.
- If you like them extra crispy add an extra minute or 2 to the cook time.
- There is no need to use cooking spray. As they cook they will release oil from being pre-cooked.
All air fryers have different wattage and may cook at different rates. You may need to adjust the time or temp for the best results.